- Cut an opening (approximately 3-6 inch diameter) at the base of the trash can or in a cardboard cover for the laundry hamper. (Figures 1 and 2)
- If using a trash can, place the trash bag over the mouth of the trash can. Place the bungee cord around the trash bag. If using tape, tape the bag down tightly. Make sure the bag is really taut. (Figure 3)
- Place the end of the fog machine (where the fog comes out) into the hole so that the fog can
- Once the fog has accumulated, you can begin the demonstration.
- A whirling smoke ring vortex should be ejected from the trash can.
Figure 2: Spiral Pop-Up Laundry Hamper