- Create water-alcohol mixture: 3 ounces (90mL) of TAYI isopropyl alcohol and 1 ounce (30mL) water – 3:1 ratio. Stir well.
2. Using tongs, dip dollar bill into the liquid mixture – make sure bill is completely soaked.
3. Remove bill, move mixture to the side (safety purposes)
4. Light the bottom of the dollar bill on fire – the mixture will burn (dollar will appear to be burning.)
5. Allow bill material to burn until completion – approximately 25 seconds.
6. Immediately after flame has stopped, dollar bill will be cool to the touch – only water remains.